Thursday, August 20, 2009

READING... READING... READING

Call us reading rainbow. At least i'm reading for fun. I'm finally on the last book of the Twilight series... Breaking Dawn. OH. MY. GOSH. I really wish i could talk to someone about what just happened! if you've read it, talk to me! Lauren is on the 3rd book so I can't talk to her about it yet.


Will, however, is reading "A Civil Action," right now for law school and seems to be somewhat enjoying it? besides the fact that he was told to read a 500 page book in like 4 days? and i'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not as easy of a read as twilight?




So I've been thinking, and I've been trying to come up of a list of some big things i want to do... what do I have so far, you ask?
I want to, in no particular order:

1)Run a half-marathon (already started training this week!)
2)Go Skydiving(hopefully sometime this fall!)
3)Write a book(not sure about this one, but I really want to do it someday)

hmmm.. and im trying to think up some others... we shall see. Maybe the next post?

XOXO-H

No comments:

Post a Comment